Join Our Team!
Fisher Container Corp. is a three-generation American family business with strong family values. As a family business, we strive to offer our customers an unprecedented level of service and attention and take pride in exemplifying virtues of honesty, fairness, integrity, loyalty, charity and environmental conservation.
Please fill out the application below, or you may e-mail your resume directly to Jill Reiske at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1st Shift: 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
2nd Shift: 2:15 pm – 10:45 pm
3rd Shift: 10:30 pm – 6:45 am
- Material Handler – No experience necessary.
2nd & 3rd Shift:
- Packer Inspector – Prepare boxes of customer orders. Must have eye for detail. No experience necessary.
- Packaging Machine Operator – Set up and operate packaging machines to complete customer orders. Experience required.
- Press Operator – Must have wide web flexographic gearless sleeve printing experience, and experience working with solvent based inks and 4C process printing.
- Shipping/Receiving Clerk – Experience necessary.
- Maintenance Tech – Maintaining bag and press machines. Must have experience.
Quality Control Tech – Responsible for monitoring product performance and daily production activities to assure quality product. Must have experience.